Part of Your Brawl Part of Your Brawl

Very good!! Very funny, nice animation, sometimes seemd like a little too much movement (KISS), but otherwise, excellent!

Zelda Ocarina (Time run f Zelda Ocarina (Time run f

Very funny! Did not see that coming, but when I realized, I thought it was great!

FrozenFlameGames responds:

Lil' Boy Lil' Boy

funny!

I thought this was way better than people have been voting on it. I mean, its dumb and all, but it was funny. I t probably deserves about a two. I would have voted a two, but I needed to counter these bad votes so I gave it a four.

hotshot72195 responds:

Well thank you, this didnt get blammed like my other video

Mind Your Dotters Mind Your Dotters

hehe hehe hehe

I get it...all those silly jokes. Hehe. Anyway, really good. Liked the animation, funny idea, funny jokes. Keep up the good work.

NormanSamsa responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, and I appreciate the encouragement.

openCanvas Tutorial openCanvas Tutorial

Cool and stuff, one problem

Needs to force you to let go of the arrow key before moving on a frame. Otherwise, taps that last a little too long will end up skipping a frame or two.

Randomsz Randomsz

Many much lolitudes.

Direction was perfect and hilarious. I really think the steam roller should have hours and hours of unnecessary work put into it to make it truly amazing so it can be in the movie for about two seconds. It would be better. Otherwise, art and music were good too. Very funny.

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

HAHAHAHAHA, exactly what I was thinking

I mean, exactly! Good, funny, maybe find a real girl to do the girl part.

Arrow Hunter Arrow Hunter

Oh, this was fantastic

I that it was cool enough when it just moved, but then the ending was awesome. I literally lol'd.

gun tut v.2 gun tut v.2

good idea

though each frame should start with a stopAllSounds() or something so your voice does not overlap if someone wants to skip to a certain part (otherwise they have to wait for each section to stop speaking).

The Heart The Heart

Excellent!

Beautiful animation. I liked the simple style and the message got across perfectly. Music fit well too. Great job!

HoneyButtons responds:

The music was my main concern about the animation. I'm also glad it was pretty clear what the message was!